- Malaysia's $62 Billion State Fund Wants to Hold Less Cash - August 21, 2017
- Thailand Economy Grows at Fastest Pace in Over Four Years - August 21, 2017
- Canada Inflation Stirs on Gasoline, Hotels - August 21, 2017
- Shell to Mull Buying Israeli, Cyprus Gas for Egypt Plant - August 21, 2017
- Shell Loads Oil in Libya for the First Time in Five Years - August 21, 2017
- Shell Raises the Alarm over Safety Risks from Illegal Occupation of Belema Facility - August 21, 2017
- FMDQ OTC Exchange Records N78.9tn Transactions in Eight Months - August 21, 2017
- Dangote Decries Power Situation, Signs MoU On 100MW Solar Power Plant - August 21, 2017
- Nigeria’s aviation sector repays N55.8 billion of N120.76 billion CBN intervention fund - August 21, 2017
- Three tiers of government shared N2.8tr in six months, says NEITI - August 21, 2017
- Raw materials’ imports gulp N19.5tn in seven years - August 21, 2017
Who We Are
Planet Capital Limited is an investment-banking boutique. We provide strategic advisory services to a wide-range of clients including, High Networth Individuals (HNIs), Corporates, Financial and Governmental Institutions. Broadly, our service offerings are in the areas of: corporate advisory, financial advisory, and investment advisory.
We are licensed to operate as an issuing house, underwriter, stockbrokers, and financial advisers. We are well peopled to deliver on these range of services, and will continually seek to attract people with strong industry experience and are passionate about investment-banking practice.
Our company is a product of the merger between Strategy & Arbitrage Limited and Emerging Capital Limited.
We are determined to play a critical role in the African economy by deploying our resources and capabilities in rendering investment, corporate and financial advisory services to corporate and government institutions toward achieving their objectives.